Getting an Account
- From your browser, navigate to richmond.ca, and click on the Sign Up button located on the top right corner.
- Review and accept the privacy of information statement to continue registration.
- Enter your name, email address, and select a password. Using the email linked to your My Property Account is recommended.
- Optionally, provide phone numbers, mailing address and credentials to Recreation Online Registration Service. Entering recreation credentials will allow you to view registered programs from the RichmondBC mobile app.
- Select your email preferences.
- Review and accept the user agreement terms.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to create your profile. If the Save button is greyed out, correct any errors and try again.
- Your account has now been registered.
Your First Login
- From your browser, navigate to richmond.ca and click the ‘MyRichmond’ button.
- Enter your email address and password, then click on the ‘log in’ button.
- Check your email inbox and look for an email with title ‘One Time Password’. Enter the six digit one time password on the screen below.
- You will be presented with the online tutorial for MyRichmond upon successful login.