I’d like to change my email address, where can I do this?

Please register for a new MyRichmond account with your new e-mail.  Then, send us a message from your old e-mail to MyRichmond Support to disable the account.  If there are cases from My Voice that you woud like to retain, please also mention this in your request so they can be transferred.

If applicable, add your recreation program, property and utilties accounts again from within MyRichmond, and re-subscribe to receive Richmond BC Alert notifications from within MyRichmond.

Note that you may have to complete additional authentication steps in order for your email address update to be verified.